
Sooo...I decided to start a blog about our new adventure with pregnancy! I am new at this, and our blog is as simple as can be..but hopefully I'll be able to decorate the blog better once I find out how.
This past weekend, jeff's dad came up to watch the superbowl with us. We had a lot of fun with him. Jeff was so excited when he came! He showed his dad our new baby stroller that my parents bought for us...the only problem was that it was still in the box. Jeff looked like a little kid who was so excited to put it together with his dad...he just couldnt wait even though the baby isnt coming for another couple months. He even wanted to put the carseat base in the car already! Thankfully I talked him out of it....at least until the due date it sooner.


I went to a baby consignment store and found a pottery barn cradle that just needed some painting. Best bargain buy ever! "Pop-pop"repainted it and now it looks perfect!

We ended the weekend by cooking up some burgers and watching the superbowl!
We are very excited for baby jalyn to come. Only a couple more months!
Exciting time in your lives! Congrats! Can't wait for more updates! I love the bassinet by the way, nice find!
ReplyDeleteyea! i'm so glad you started a blog! Jalyn is going to be so blessed to have you guys as parents!
ReplyDelete